Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare recognizes the importance of patients’ access to information and is committed to helping patients make informed decisions regarding the out-of-pocket cost of their care.
As of January 1, 2021, under the new CMS Pricing Transparency rule, Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare offers a comprehensive machine readable file of our standard charges for your review.
- The available list of standard charges is not a true estimate of your out-of-pocket costs for services at Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare.
- Your out-of-pocket costs will depend upon actual services that you receive, Stanford Health Care- ValleyCare’s negotiated rates with your insurance plan and your insurance coverage.
- This charge list does not reflect all discounts for which uninsured patients are eligible. These discounts can range from 100%-50%.
- The payer-negotiated rates in the file do not include alternate rates for claims which may have additional or unexpected services or trauma claims.
- Multiple services may be included within each procedure represented by a CPT; we are only displaying the negotiated rate for the fixed primary CPT.
- Services that do not have a fixed payer-specific rate are reflected as variable.
- Your insurance coverage determines your co-payment, co-insurance percentage, and annual deductible.
- We encourage you to contact your health insurance representative if you have specific questions related to potential out-of-pocket costs for care per your insurance coverage.
Click to view Stanford Health Care- ValleyCare’s machine-readable file of Standard Charges. Charges are effective as of December 4, 2020 and are subject to change.