Joint Replacement Program
If you suffer from chronic pain of knee or hip pain, joint replacement surgery can help you regain mobility and get back to your active life.
Our Joint Replacement Program has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for both Knee and Hip Replacement, and our specialists use the latest evidence-based approaches to speed recovery. Whatever the cause of your joint pain, we work with you to find a solution that is best for you.
- Proven expertise in diagnosing and treating orthopedic conditions, from common to complex. And minimally invasive surgical approaches, such as anterior approach to hip surgery, to help speed your recovery.
- Excellent outcomes, including a shorter length of stay. Our outcomes put us in the top quartile of similar-sized California hospitals for joint replacement, according to 2016 National Inpatient Survey data.
- A specialized team that cares for more than 500 joint replacement patients each year. Specialized orthopedic certification for nurses and an in-unit pharmacologist help address your needs to ensure a smooth recovery.
- National recognition with the Gold Seal of Approval® for both Knee and Hip Replacement from the Joint Commission and Blue Distinction Center®+ from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Education and support throughout your stay to ensure you are prepared for surgery and have your questions addressed. Our weekly joint replacement classes, orthopedic nurse coordinators, and physical therapists will help you so you know what to expect.
Back to top